[oi-dev] PostgreSQL 9.1.3 requires OpenSSL 1.0.0

Lou Picciano loupicciano at comcast.net
Fri Mar 2 20:05:03 UTC 2012

Richard,

Am building PostgreSQL 9.1.3 - with openssl-1.0.0d - in our userland build system.

Work on the build system is itself ongoing - a bit of a moving target - but some great minds are on it.
Beyond building smoothly, we are intent that all software we release be fully tested; we're putting some effort into this, too.

Goal is that Userland be the staging area of what gets into stable, so the short answer to your question is: "Yes, shortly"!

Lou Picciano