[oi-dev] Assorted recipes

Josef 'Jeff' Sipek jeffpc at josefsipek.net
Thu May 10 03:46:01 UTC 2012

I've been a bit too lazy about this, so at least I'll let you guys know
about a couple of things I've done for my test repo.  Feel free to take them
and get them integrated:

postfix (missing SMF manifest):
	http://hg.31bits.net/oi-jeffpc/oi-build/rev/d27273c8771f

notion window manager [1]:
	http://hg.31bits.net/oi-jeffpc/oi-build/rev/961d976c440e
	http://hg.31bits.net/oi-jeffpc/oi-build/rev/793871cc2fa9

irssi's path fix:
	http://hg.31bits.net/oi-jeffpc/oi-build/rev/78657b9613fe
	(pretty sure that the i86pc-solaris-64int is wrong too since the
	Makefile only builds a 32-bit binary)

fix lua build (without this, the lua build won't know how to do popen and
other POSIX-y stuff):
	http://hg.31bits.net/oi-jeffpc/oi-build/rev/9b3ec2748616

I've been using these for a couple of months and things seem to work pretty
well.

Thanks,

Jeff.

[1] http://notion.sourceforge.net/

--
Defenestration n. (formal or joc.):
  The act of removing Windows from your computer in disgust, usually