[oi-dev] 2483 Bring libcaca into illumos-userland from s10-userland

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Sat May 5 15:37:49 UTC 2012

On 5 May 2012, at 16:31, Andrew Stormont wrote:
> Not a fan of the license but the changes LGTM.

Copied verbatim from the source. They're a strange bunch.

> Does this require gcc-4.4 to build?

It won't build with Studio out of the box. It could be patched, but I don't think it's worth doing for this novelty item. I'm not entirely sure what the policy is on building with gcc is at the moment - should I remove GCC_ROOT? If I want to use 4.4 by default should I set that elsewhere?

> Also if this is intended for illumos-userland it might be a good idea to
> cc userland@

Doh, good point. Old habits die hard. Set the To to userland at lists.illumos.org and the CC to the oi-dev list.

Cheers,

Alasdair