[oi-dev] [userland] illumos-userland hackathon May 22 in Amsterdam

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Thu May 10 10:14:12 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I need to book flights for this as time is running out and I still don't
really have enough information in order to choose dates and times - can
someone please confirm:

1. What day the hackathon is on (22nd?)
2. What time of day the hackathon is (all day? just the evening?)
3. What accommodation has been booked and what days is it available on?

I can't easily choose what flights to get without the above information,
and I need to know if I need to book a hotel room etc.

I am interested in us getting an apartment hotel with bedrooms and
staying there, even if only on the floor in a sleeping bag. But I need
to confirm I have *somewhere* to sleep :-)

Thanks,

Alasdair