[oi-dev] Assorted recipes

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Thu May 10 20:45:47 UTC 2012

Hi Jeff,

On 10 May 2012, at 04:46, Josef 'Jeff' Sipek wrote:

> I've been a bit too lazy about this, so at least I'll let you guys know
> about a couple of things I've done for my test repo.  Feel free to take them
> and get them integrated:

Great! Thanks for posting these... Having a starting point reduces the amount of effort involved significantly. If nobody picks these up I'll definitely get them polished off and put up for final review.

If people are busy and don't have time to do the polishing/integration themselves then this is definitely the next best thing and I'd love to see more of these. A work in progress is a million times better than nothing at all.

> postfix (missing SMF manifest):
> 	http://hg.31bits.net/oi-jeffpc/oi-build/rev/d27273c8771f
>
> notion window manager [1]:
> 	http://hg.31bits.net/oi-jeffpc/oi-build/rev/961d976c440e
> 	http://hg.31bits.net/oi-jeffpc/oi-build/rev/793871cc2fa9
>
> irssi's path fix:
> 	http://hg.31bits.net/oi-jeffpc/oi-build/rev/78657b9613fe
> 	(pretty sure that the i86pc-solaris-64int is wrong too since the
> 	Makefile only builds a 32-bit binary)
>
> fix lua build (without this, the lua build won't know how to do popen and
> other POSIX-y stuff):
> 	http://hg.31bits.net/oi-jeffpc/oi-build/rev/9b3ec2748616
>
> I've been using these for a couple of months and things seem to work pretty
> well.

Cool stuff!