[oi-dev] oi-build: Studio -> GCC migration changeset #1

Bayard Bell buffer.g.overflow at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 15:17:47 UTC 2012

May need to split up the runtime packages if that hasn't been done already.
I owe an update to illumos-gcc to do that, based on recent illumos-dev
mails w/ richlowe.

On 10 Nov 2012, at 13:32, "Adam Števko" <adam.stevko at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

in the past few weeks I was working on importing Bayard's gcc44 (the one
used in oi-experimental) into current oi-build. Huge amount of packages can
be build without any problems. I worked on problematic one and I have
covered almost half of them. I'm posting first changeset for review. I plan
to post the next changeset in the second half of the november, so it is
easier to review.

Changeset URL:
https://hg.openindiana.org/users/xenol/oi-build/rev/1f4b245e177d

Current status of every component (contains my notes):
https://hg.openindiana.org/users/xenol/oi-build/file/a91d248a1df9/status

I also published the output from "gmake publish" in every component did.
(txt files can be used directly by browsers)

Build logs: http://xenol.eu/~xenol/logs/oi-build/

Cheers,

Adam