[oi-dev] 2324 bring unrar changes from userland-gate

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 20:21:25 UTC 2012

On 10/ 1/12 09:11 PM, Adam Števko wrote:
> I restored the original CDDL license for Makefile. As p5m file was fully recreated, I left illumos CDDL version.
>
> Changeset: https://bitbucket.org/xenol/oi-build-2324/changeset/7bc51366b2e8945f43f6bfc72a38d7614d613d11

Hi Adam,

Cool - thanks. It was more just the copyright line, it's fine (and
preferred) to update the CDDL to the new one, but that's not too
important. The main thing is preserving Oracle copyright on any files
created by them.

Understood regarding the .p5m file! Cool stuff :-)

Just Milan's recommendation regarding the legacy action version number,
and then it's +1!

Cheers,

Alasdair