[oi-dev] VNIC creation failure

Nick Zivkovic zivkovic.nick at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 03:14:33 UTC 2012

Is it possible to get zones on an etherstub to communicate with the global zone?

For me, shared-ip stacks won't work because the network admins here
won't give me multiple addresses per network card.

The networking is determined via dhcp.

Is it possible to set it up so that the NGZs can use the GZ as a router?