[oi-dev] dev01.uk.openindiana.org upgrade

Adam Števko adam.stevko at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 10:48:25 UTC 2012

Hi,

both boxes, infra01 and dev01 are updated. There is a only small bug with zones, which have delegated datasets. Some of those zones might be on experimental and there is a libzfs version mismatch, meaning no ZFS datasets will be mounted.

Anyone experiencing this problem, please contact me.

Cheers,

Adam