[oi-dev] Enhancements to set-publisher

Andrew M. Hettinger AHettinger at Prominic.NET
Wed Sep 19 04:44:31 UTC 2012

In working on my packaging setup (hacking together a nice replacement for
source jucr), I wanted a few modifications to
the /src/util/publish/set-publisher.sh script in
sustaining/oi_151a/pkg-gate.

1) I made it not require all the .py files for all the function be present.
If the files are there it will use them, if not it searches in PATH now.
2) I added the ability to enter the name of the transform file. If the
argument isn't specified it reverts to using the old behavior of assuming
its in ./set-publisher.tranforms

Attached is a diff as well as the altered version.

(See attached file: set-publisher.sh)(See attached file:
set-publisher.sh.diff)

(if sending it like this in inappropriate, I will be more then happy to
correct the err of my ways)

Andrew Hettinger
http://Prominic.NET  ||  AHettinger at Prominic.NET
Tel:  866.339.3169 (toll free) -or- +1.217.356.2888 x.110 (int'l)
Fax: 866.372.3356 (toll free) -or- +1.217.356.3356            (int'l)