[oi-dev] hipster mysql library core dumps

Gary Gendel gary at genashor.com
Thu Aug 8 19:41:44 UTC 2013

I have a program that core dumps in the mysql_real_connections() call.
I haven't tested it in quite a while, but it used to work before I
started using hipster.

0xfec6f145 in SHA1ProcessMessageBlock ()
    from /usr/mysql/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.16

I checked the arguments and they are all legitimate.  The program is
compiled with the Sun compiler.

Is there additional information that I can provide or should I wait for
the MariaDb/Percona rollout and try it then?

Gary