[oi-dev] Planned e-hackathon this saturday

Adam Števko adam.stevko at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 20:47:21 UTC 2013

Hi,

I guess for a few hour hacking outcome is great:

- vim/gvim updated to 7.4
- puppet updated to 3.2.2 (the massive puppet oracle did in userland is not included, alp has the details)
- stunnel enabled to 4.6.5
- libtecla is updated to latest 1.6.2, but disabled for now
- lua got updated to 5.2.2

I hope that more people get involved in these types of action in the future.

Cheers,
Adam