[oi-dev] cmake.mk

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 12:43:36 UTC 2013

Hi,
I used it for openjpeg 2.0.0 and graphite2 which are quite simple libraries.
I will test mariadb and if there is no particular issue, then send a pull
request.
Thank you.

Aurelien

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 6:32 AM, Alexander Pyhalov <alp at rsu.ru> wrote:

> On 12/18/2013 03:56, Aurélien Larcher wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I sent an email to the list some days ago about having a cmake.mk file,
>> similarly to what you did for percona-server-56:
>>
>> https://github.com/alarcher/oi-userland/compare/add_cmake.mk#diff-0
>>
>> Is it possible ?
>>

> Hello.
> It seems to be a good idea. Could you test that, for example, mariadb
> component can be simplified using your cmake.mk? Have you used it in
> other components?
> --
> Best regards,
> Alexander Pyhalov,
> system administrator of Computer Center of Southern Federal University

LARCHER Aurélien          | KTH, School of Computer Science and
Communication
Work: +46 (0) 8 790 71 42 | Lindstedtsvägen 5, Plan 4, 100 44 Stockholm,
SWEDEN