[oi-dev] onu seems broke (well, pkg actually)

Richard PALO richard.palo at free.fr
Sat Dec 21 16:41:27 UTC 2013

Le 13/12/13 17:55, Jon Tibble a écrit :
> Hi Richard,
>
> The graphical packages are obsoleted by the new pkg so you need to
>
> pkg uninstall -v package-manager update-manager
>
> Then you can update pkg and you should be able to carry on from there.
>
> JT

That seemed to work at the time, but now I have another anomaly.

I have since built illumos-gate with the new pkg installed.

Onu goes okay, but doesn't update anything:
> richard at x3200:~/src/illumos-gate$ pfexec usr/src/tools/scripts/onu -d $HOME/src/illumos-gate/packages/i386/nightly -v -Z -t acpi-dev2
> beadm create acpi-dev2
> Created successfully
> beadm mount acpi-dev2 /tmp/onu.UuWDYM
> Mounted successfully on: '/tmp/onu.UuWDYM'
> pkg -R /tmp/onu.UuWDYM set-publisher -e --no-refresh -P -O file:///home/richard/src/illumos-gate/packages/i386/nightly/repo.redist on-nightly
> pkg -R /tmp/onu.UuWDYM refresh --full
> pkg -R /tmp/onu.UuWDYM image-update
> Aucune mise à jour n'est disponible pour cette image.
> beadm activate acpi-dev2
> Activated successfully
(sorry, I forgot the LANG=C, but you should get the point)

> richard at devzone:~/src/illumos-gate$ pkg version
> c6127c3
> richard at devzone:~/src/illumos-gate$ pkgrepo version
> c6127c3
> richard at devzone:~/src/illumos-gate$ LANG=C pkgrepo list -s $HOME/src/illumos-gate/packages/i386/nightly/repo.redist
> PUBLISHER  NAME                                          O VERSION
> richard at devzone:~/src/illumos-gate$ ls $HOME/src/illumos-gate/packages/i386/nightly/repo.redist
> catalog/    file/       pkg/        trans/
> cfg_cache   index/      tmp/

Just to make sure, I built again after blowing away the packages
directory, but the result is the same.

Is there some magic needed to get the new 'pkg' to work?