[oi-dev] firefox report

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Tue Dec 24 18:36:07 UTC 2013

Hello.

After rolling back to FF 17esr it seems almost all dependent components
seem working (could not check some exotic plugins, such as firefox-xrx).
 From deprecated components I'd like to mention tracker-firefox
(couldn't find FF 17 extension).

The major issue now is Java plugin. So I'm going to look at OpenJDK.

One more issue is difficulty with X-incorporation. Because of
incorporation dependencies it's hard to ship new versions of components.
Need advice on this. Are we going to preserve this incorporation? If so
it seems it should be converted from incorporation to require style
dependencies to allow one-by-one updates (so it'll remain only as
meta-package).

--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,