[oi-dev] SFE developer for OpenIndiana

Milan Jurik milan.jurik at xylab.cz
Mon Jan 21 17:38:10 UTC 2013

Hi Luca,

welcome on board. The preferred way to start is to take care of some SW
you are interested in and update/add specs to SF.net, for the first few
cases please sent your changes to
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/pkgbuild-sfe-devel for
review. Later you will receive commit rights. Binary builds are under my
control for now but that should not be big issue if your specs are OK
then I will build them and push to SFE repo.

Best regards,

Milan