[oi-dev] wiki

G B g_patrickb at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 20 17:13:44 UTC 2013

To all -

Lately there is someone who is changing links on wiki.openindiana.org to some alternative site(s).  I am unsure if the site for the redirect is malicious, but for safety it is best to consider it that way.  This morning I changed a link and now a few hours later that same link has been added back.

I am not sure why OI is being targeted because there isn't much traffic, but those who do navigate should look at where the link will take them before clicking.  If it does continue, then perhaps it should be locked so not everyone has the ability to edit the wiki.