[oi-dev] hipster: runtime/python-26 refresh

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 5 16:46:46 UTC 2013

Hello,

The python packaging in hipster wasn't bumped to the newer python 2.6.8 nor python 2.7.3 versions from the updated oi-userland. Did you check that your patch works against those newer revisions as as well (it should, but haven't confirmed myself)

For validation, see: https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/tree/oi/hipster/components/python

~ Ken