[oi-dev] what's wrong with apr

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Sat Jul 6 18:33:41 UTC 2013

Ok, finally I've found apr 1.4.6 in sfw-gate. And also webrev
wich "bumped apache to 2.2.21, apr to 1.4.5, apr-util to 1.3.12"
( https://jmc.sysmgr.org/~leftwing/files/webrev/sfw0003/ ).
So, the right question here: what should we do?
I'd suggest to incorporate sfw fixes in hipster userland repository and
update apr, apr-util and apache to latest versions here. The question is
with
modules. At least, with php. Do I understand correctly that mod_php have
to be
rebuilt to work correctly with new apache? If so, by shipping new apache
without
corrected php we'll break too much...

---