[oi-dev] build-essential package review

Adam Števko adam.stevko at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 10:20:06 UTC 2013

Hi,

I will look into pkg-config and add it later tonight. build-essential is primarily targeted to be used to build oi-userland. I have no problem adding things that are needed to build illumos-gate, but I could use an list.
Is there anything else besides http://wiki.illumos.org/display/illumos/How+To+Build+illumos#HowToBuildillumos-Installingrequiredpackages ?

Cheers,
Adam