[oi-dev] Hipster zone update: command_substitute: cannot duplicate pipe as fd 1: Bad file number

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 16:24:37 UTC 2013

Hi Lou,

Pipe errors mean the libc in the zone is out of step with the libc in the
global zone or the kernel running. Postwait added some new features to some
system calls including pipe which are not backwards compatible. You will
need to make sure your NGZ has updated properly and got the latest libc
bits. It's possible your pkg update didn't get everything...

Regards,

Alasdair

Alasdair Lumsden

http://www.everycity.co.uk

EveryCity Managed Hosting
Studio 18 Bluelion Place
237 Long Lane, London, SE1 4PU

general: 020 7183 2800
support: 020 7183 2801
email: al at everycity.co.uk

Every City Limited
Registered in England and Wales, No. 5689474 Registered Office: Roper
Yard, Roper Road, Canterbury, CT2 7EX