[oi-dev] Bumping libxml2 to v2.9.1

Erol Zavidic erolms at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 21:51:20 UTC 2013

Alright, illumos-gate built fine. Initally I was missing crt1.o for linkage
but after installing developer/library/lint all went fine.
No issues with libxml2 reported.

Though there is one issue with zlib (libz.so.1 (SUNW_1.2) =>  (version not
found)), although libz.so.1 is linked against and binaries are working
fine. Here's example of ldd zfs:
<snip>
libz.so.1 =>     /usr/lib/libz.so.1
libz.so.1 (SUNW_1.2) =>     (version not found)
<snip>

I'll hold back zlib update for the time being.

Cheers,
Erol