[oi-dev] xchat, Firefox dumps core, OI logo xlock broken, last 2 hipster updates

Bryan N Iotti ironsides.medvet at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 08:02:45 UTC 2013

The logo is back on the screensaver lock dialog.

Some of the screensavers would not run, complaining about "permission
denied". I checked the /usr/X11/lib/xscreensaver directory and they did
not have execute permission. Please check that the permissions are right
in the package.

After changing permissions they run fine.

  Bryan