[oi-dev] xchat, Firefox dumps core, OI logo xlock broken, last 2 hipster updates

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Fri Jul 19 06:07:05 UTC 2013

Hello.

On 07/17/2013 21:47, Nikola M. wrote:
> OI Hipster,
> (illumos-5c069a6) , last two updates have Xchat dumps core /crashing
> and X lock have no OI logo.
> Oh wait, now also Firefox 22 dumps core . something is wrong here.
> (core is 679-692MB). Core from firefox 10.0.12 is ~161MB..

One strange thing I found - gdb (and dbx ) warns that "checksum in file
(b375) doesn't match image (8ff1) on xchat core /usr/bin/xchat. Core
comes from /usr/gnu/bin/xchat (and I don't have it on OI). It's the VM
with only one repository and latest updates.

Are you sure that you have standard xchat?
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,