[oi-dev] Xnv_161 & JDS updates

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 16:04:22 UTC 2013

Updated to latest system today (was previously last updated 12-jul) ...

gnome-wm crashes, after the graphical interface starts.

twm works fine, nautilus works fine, but I cannot restart gnome-wm, it core
dumps.

Booted back to OI as of 12-Jul, to get some work done, but the other BE is
still there if you want more info.

Jon