[oi-dev] Xnv_161 & JDS updates

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 23:15:04 UTC 2013

I do have compiz enabled, I'm running on Intel 915 graphics though.

I can't remember why, but I remember that something about the desktop
appearance sucked when I turned it off, something to do with the borders,
or the menu ...

I could try turning it off, is there a way of doing it without compiz
running?