[oi-dev] Xnv_161 & JDS updates

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 13:16:21 UTC 2013

unless the update is in the RPM package, I don't think updating it now will
fix it ...

the changes may not have made their way into the system yet though, so I
will try again later.

root at jadlaptop:~# pkg publisher
PUBLISHER                             TYPE     STATUS   URI
jds.openindiana.org                   origin   online
http://opensolaris.cz:10000/
openindiana.org                       origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/hipster/
sfe-encumbered                        origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/sfe-encumbered/
sfe                      (non-sticky) origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/sfe/
localhost                (non-sticky, disabled) origin   online
http://localhost:10000/

root at jadlaptop:~# pkg update -v | tee jul-22-update.log
            Packages to update:         1
     Estimated space available:  13.09 GB
Estimated space to be consumed: 154.35 MB
       Create boot environment:        No
Create backup boot environment:       Yes
          Rebuild boot archive:        No

Changed packages:
openindiana.org
  package/rpm
    0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8.1:20130721T121727Z ->
0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8.1:20130722T124104Z
Update Phase ...  Done
Package State Update Phase ...  Done
Package Cache Update Phase ...  Done
Image State Update Phase ...  Done
Reading Existing Index ...  Done
Indexing Packages ...  Done

NOTE: Please review release notes posted at:

http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Release+Notes