[oi-dev] Copyright for contributors - not in files, OI branded zones, binary compatibility

Adam Števko adam.stevko at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 19:15:11 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

I will be removing copyright templates with old CCDL with the illumos one in oi-userland. This will cause that running make sample-manifest will generate p5m with current licensing. Other packages should get changed to the newer one, but keeping Oracle copyright. However, I am not entirely sure if we can change the license.. anyone on this?

Cheers,
Adam