[oi-dev] git infrastructure in userland

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Tue Jun 25 10:51:47 UTC 2013

Hello.
I don't see any infrastructure in oi-userland to work with VCS ( and git
in in particular). So, if I want to get sources from git repository I
have to write a script for this. Alternatively I can fetch repository or
individual files using github links, but their checksums will be changed
eventually. What do you think?
For now I'm inclined just to script work with git...

P.S. This all is to get libcxxrt pieces from Pathscale github repository...

--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,