[oi-dev] OpenSXCE2013.05 for x86, x86_64 EA was just RELEASED

Nikola M. minikola at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 13:07:23 UTC 2013

On 06/ 3/13 12:50 AM, Martin Bochnig wrote:
> Hi OpenSolarians
>
> OpenSXCE2013.05 for x86, x86_64 EA was just RELEASED. Prepping a short
> announcement with the most visible unfixed glitches as short summary.
> SPARC version next days. No estimates anymore.
>

> http://svr4.opensxce.org/i386/5.11/ISO/
> http://svr4.opensxce.org/i386/5.11/USB/
> http://svr4.opensxce.org/i386/5.11/VHDD/
Many thanks! . Hope some kind of regular project financing could be in
place (mailny SPARC etc)
One question:
Hi, is there a way to fresh-install it in new ZFS dataset on existing
ZFS RPOOL.
So I can both have other Operating systems (Openindiana, other Illumos,
Linux, BSD)booted form their BE's/datasets? Or one can choose it during
install or something.
Thanks. :)