[oi-dev] fix-includes for g++

Andrzej Szeszo aszeszo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 14:40:08 UTC 2013

My cheeky plan was to get someone to "fix" the headers in illumos itself.

Alternative is to ignore the issue and include the fixed-includes
contents in the gcc package.

Alexander, feel free to add "fixed-includes" to the gcc package. My
initial gcc package is getting rid of the directory in the Makefile
altogether.

We can look at fixing illumos headers at later time.

Andrzej