[oi-dev] Weird data-loss in build zone connected to pkg update, snapshots and co

Jim Klimov jimklimov at cos.ru
Thu Jun 27 14:40:35 UTC 2013

On 2013-06-27 15:32, Erol Zavidic wrote:
> Jim, Alex,
>
> thanks for your replies. It was, as you both wrote, zone image assigned
> to previous BE. Quickly rebooted into old BE and retrieved the files.

Good to hear, you're welcome :)

> Now I'm off to create another zpool for homedir.

I believe, that you're off to create another dataset in the same zpool?
Though not necessarily; at least I often find it proper and convenient
to have separate system and userdata pools (especially since the caiman
installer currently insists on wiping the rpool slice upon OS setup) ;)

//Jim