[oi-dev] Building OpenIndiana

Andrzej Szeszo aszeszo at gmail.com
Thu May 9 07:51:08 UTC 2013

G B: There are some build instructions on the wiki. I also put some notes
together here https://gist.github.com/aszeszo/2855864 when building and
rebuilding upstream repositories as an experiment. Note that the repos
referenced in the gist were not synced with upstream in almost a year.
Build commands should apply to OI repos on hg.openindiana.org though.

Andrzej