[oi-dev] OI project reboot required

David Höppner 0xffea at gmail.com
Thu May 9 09:08:22 UTC 2013

I think Igor Pashev has done some valueable work with
https://github.com/Nexenta/cibs
https://github.com/ip1981/last-hope

When I was core member of the Homebrew project we just used
github pull requests.  Contributing should be simple and easy.
If I found problems with a patch, I just fixed it in place.

-- David