[oi-dev] OI project reboot required

Milan Jurik milan.jurik at xylab.cz
Thu May 9 20:05:05 UTC 2013

Hi,

OK, so start yet another distro :-)

OI needs one thing it does not have - release engineering "team". Jon is
too busy and I cannot do that. I am happy to work on some things from
time to time for fun but my job is more and more time consuming and I
enjoy it (and my private life also). And to be fair, with total lost of
interest in desktop systems in Illumos by "core team", I have less and
less motivation to work on it.

FYI, on my system I have something which is 151a8 with newer JDS but I
have no chance to push it to consumers.

Best regards,

Milan