[oi-dev] OI project reboot required

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Sun May 12 14:54:45 UTC 2013

Hello,

Just so we can tack up a goal for the visionaries who like roadmaps and such...

Proposed list of 'core' updates for oi_151a(8-9):

*   Bump illumos to 19e11862653b
        Implement accept4()
        stack overflow due to zfs lz4 compression
        Fast reboot support in ixgbe
         Chelsio 10GbE driver support
        Support LSI SAS2008 (Falcon) Skinny FW for mr_sas(7D)
        Allow ixgbe to use unsupported SFP modules
        detect socket type of newer AMD CPUs
*   New JDS package updates (2013-04-09)
           from: http://pkg.opensolaris.cz/osol/en/index.shtml
*   Wifi Stack improvement patches (enrico)

Hope that helped,
Ken Mays