[oi-dev] OI 'hipster' reboot effort

Udo Grabowski (IMK) udo.grabowski at kit.edu
Thu May 23 20:55:56 UTC 2013

On 22/05/2013 17:43, Gary Gendel wrote:
> Thanks for all the suggestions.  I'm left with one more conflict, the
> group id of the /usr/share tree.
>
> pkg update: The requested change to the system attempts to install
> multiple actions
> for dir 'usr/share' with conflicting attributes:
>
>       1 package delivers 'dir group=bin mode=0755 owner=root path=usr/share':
> pkg://openindiana.org/driver/graphics/nvidia@0.319.17,5.11-0.151.1.8.1:20130522T142429Z
>       490 packages deliver 'dir group=sys mode=0755 owner=root
> path=usr/share', including:
> pkg://extra/system/font/truetype/ttf-fonts-core@1.1,5.11-0.111:20100126T163849Z
> pkg://openindiana.org/SUNWcs@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T145134Z
> pkg://openindiana.org/archiver/unrar@4.2.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T134533Z
> pkg://openindiana.org/benchmark/x11perf@1.5.1,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T143729Z
> pkg://openindiana.org/codec/flac@1.2.1,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T012121Z
>
> These packages may not be installed together.  Any non-conflicting set may
> be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.
>
> I can't remove the nvidia driver on a live image.  I don't use it anyway
> because this has a Trident card.  Should I bring up a liveCD and remove
> it that way or is there some way to fix this when upgrading?
>
> Regards,
> Gary

Hi,

updating to hipster/ does not work at all, there are *numerous*
conflicts (mostly *.mo duplicates, not to speak about all the
conflicts in packages I've not yet installed) :

~: pfexec pkg update -v --require-new-be --be-name openindiana-8
Creating Plan -
pkg update: The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/lib/girepository-1.0/Pango-1.0.typelib:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/pango@1.28.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130406T211219Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/transmission.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/es@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141521Z

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/torrent/transmission@1.93,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T162720Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/transmission.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/it@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141527Z

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/torrent/transmission@1.93,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T162720Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/gobby.mo:

   pkg://openindiana.org/editor/gobby@0.4.12,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T132932Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/es@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141521Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/planner.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/fr@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141522Z

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/project-management/planner@0.14.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T153425Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/gir-1.0/Gst-0.10.gir:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/net6.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/de@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141520Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/c++/net6@1.3.14,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T131910Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/compiz-plugins-main.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/compiz/plugin/compiz-fusion-main@0.8.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T050206Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/ru@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141530Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/gir-1.0/GstAudio-0.10.gir:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/gftp.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/es@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141521Z
   pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/gftp@2.0.19,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T075415Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/gir-1.0/GstPbutils-0.10.gir:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/gnome-compiz-preferences.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/compiz@0.8.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T031351Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/ru@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141530Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_infbrowser.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/ru@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141530Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/gir-1.0/Unique-1.0.gir:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/libunique@1.1.6,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T021520Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/xsane.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/image/scanner/xsane@0.998,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T164830Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/de@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141520Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/gir-1.0/GstRtp-0.10.gir:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/lib/girepository-1.0/DBus-1.0.typelib:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gobject-introspection@0.9.12,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130406T210637Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/lib/girepository-1.0/Unique-1.0.typelib:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/libunique@1.1.6,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T021520Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_htmlbar.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/ru@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141530Z

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/lib/girepository-1.0/GstRiff-0.10.typelib:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/gir-1.0/GstBase-0.10.gir:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/gir-1.0/AvahiCore-0.6.gir:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/network/avahi@0.6.30,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T025203Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_charmap.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/es@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141521Z

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/gftp.mo:

   pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/gftp@2.0.19,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T075415Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/ru@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141530Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/planner.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/project-management/planner@0.14.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T153425Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/es@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141521Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/lib/girepository-1.0/GstPbutils-0.10.typelib:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/gir-1.0/DBus-1.0.gir:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gobject-introspection@0.9.12,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130406T210637Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/ccsm.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/compiz/ccsm@0.8.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T041559Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/it@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141527Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/dcraw.mo:

   pkg://openindiana.org/image/dcraw@8.99,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T052301Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/it@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141527Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_charmap.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/de@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141520Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_infbrowser.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/de@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141520Z

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/tsclient.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/remote-desktop/tsclient@0.150,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T163110Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/fr@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141522Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/compiz-plugins-main.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/de@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141520Z

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/compiz/plugin/compiz-fusion-main@0.8.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T050206Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/obby.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/de@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141520Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/c++/obby@0.4.7,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T132222Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/dialog.mo:

   pkg://openindiana.org/terminal/dialog@1.1,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T065946Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/fr@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141522Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/dialog.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/es@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141521Z
   pkg://openindiana.org/terminal/dialog@1.1,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T065946Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/obby.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/fr@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141522Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/c++/obby@0.4.7,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T132222Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_snippets.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/ru@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141530Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/it@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141527Z

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/tsclient.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/remote-desktop/tsclient@0.150,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T163110Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/it@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141527Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/lib/girepository-1.0/GstController-0.10.typelib:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/compiz-plugins-extra.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/it@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141527Z

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/compiz/plugin/compiz-fusion-extra@0.8.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T050614Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/lib/girepository-1.0/GstAudio-0.10.typelib:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/gir-1.0/Soup-2.4.gir:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/libsoup@2.32.2,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T004250Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/gir-1.0/GstVideo-0.10.gir:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/openproj/lib/openproj_it.jar:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/project-management/openproj@1.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T152026Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/it@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141527Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/gir-1.0/Avahi-0.6.gir:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/network/avahi@0.6.30,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T025203Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/ru@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141530Z

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/compiz.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/compiz@0.8.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T031351Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/it@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141527Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_charmap.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/it@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141527Z

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/gir-1.0/GstFft-0.10.gir:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_snippets.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/de@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141520Z

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/compiz.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/compiz@0.8.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T031351Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/de@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141520Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/compiz-plugins-extra.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/de@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141520Z

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/compiz/plugin/compiz-fusion-extra@0.8.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T050614Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_htmlbar.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/es@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141521Z

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/lib/girepository-1.0/GstNetbuffer-0.10.typelib:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/obby.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/es@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141521Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/c++/obby@0.4.7,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T132222Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/gobby.mo:

   pkg://openindiana.org/editor/gobby@0.4.12,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T132932Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/de@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141520Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_htmlbar.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/de@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141520Z

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_infbrowser.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/it@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141527Z

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/lib/girepository-1.0/GstRtp-0.10.typelib:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/gobby.mo:

   pkg://openindiana.org/editor/gobby@0.4.12,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T132932Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/ru@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141530Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_charmap.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/fr@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141522Z

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/planner.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/de@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141520Z

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/project-management/planner@0.14.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T153425Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/compiz.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/compiz@0.8.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T031351Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/ru@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141530Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/compiz-plugins-main.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/es@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141521Z

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/compiz/plugin/compiz-fusion-main@0.8.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T050206Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/gftp.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/fr@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141522Z
   pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/gftp@2.0.19,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T075415Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/lib/girepository-1.0/GstNet-0.10.typelib:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/time-slider.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/time-slider@0.2.98,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T125347Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/it@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141527Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/lib/girepository-1.0/GstSdp-0.10.typelib:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/lib/girepository-1.0/Avahi-0.6.typelib:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/network/avahi@0.6.30,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T025203Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_entities.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/it@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141527Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/gobby.mo:

   pkg://openindiana.org/editor/gobby@0.4.12,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T132932Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/it@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141527Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/lib/girepository-1.0/GstBase-0.10.typelib:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/ccsm.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/ru@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141530Z

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/compiz/ccsm@0.8.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T041559Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/dialog.mo:

   pkg://openindiana.org/terminal/dialog@1.1,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T065946Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/it@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141527Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/openproj/lib/openproj_de.jar:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/de@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141520Z

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/project-management/openproj@1.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T152026Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/transmission.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/ru@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141530Z

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/torrent/transmission@1.93,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T162720Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/gobby.mo:

   pkg://openindiana.org/editor/gobby@0.4.12,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T132932Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/fr@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141522Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/lib/girepository-1.0/AvahiCore-0.6.typelib:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/network/avahi@0.6.30,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T025203Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/time-slider.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/time-slider@0.2.98,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T125347Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/ru@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141530Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/time-slider.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/es@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141521Z

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/time-slider@0.2.98,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T125347Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/planner.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/project-management/planner@0.14.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T153425Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/it@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141527Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/lib/girepository-1.0/PangoXft-1.0.typelib:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/pango@1.28.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130406T211219Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/gir-1.0/GstTag-0.10.gir:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/lib/girepository-1.0/GstRtsp-0.10.typelib:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/dialog.mo:

   pkg://openindiana.org/terminal/dialog@1.1,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T065946Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/ru@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141530Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/gir-1.0/GstRtsp-0.10.gir:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/gir-1.0/GstInterfaces-0.10.gir:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_entities.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/de@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141520Z

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/lib/girepository-1.0/PangoFT2-1.0.typelib:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/pango@1.28.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130406T211219Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/compiz-plugins-extra.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/ru@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141530Z

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/compiz/plugin/compiz-fusion-extra@0.8.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T050614Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/xsane.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/image/scanner/xsane@0.998,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T164830Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/ru@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141530Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/openproj/lib/openproj_fr.jar:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/fr@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141522Z

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/project-management/openproj@1.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T152026Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_infbrowser.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/fr@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141522Z

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/gkrellm.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/system-monitor/gkrellm@2.3.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T075716Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/it@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141527Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_about.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/it@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141527Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_about.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/de@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141520Z

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_entities.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/ru@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141530Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_about.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/es@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141521Z

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_htmlbar.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/it@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141527Z

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/openproj/lib/openproj_es.jar:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/project-management/openproj@1.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T152026Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/es@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141521Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/gkrellm.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/system-monitor/gkrellm@2.3.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T075716Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/de@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141520Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/lib/girepository-1.0/GstInterfaces-0.10.typelib:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/dcraw.mo:

   pkg://openindiana.org/image/dcraw@8.99,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T052301Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/fr@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141522Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/xsane.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/image/scanner/xsane@0.998,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T164830Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/it@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141527Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/gir-1.0/GstNetbuffer-0.10.gir:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/gir-1.0/GstRiff-0.10.gir:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_about.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/ru@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141530Z

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/lib/girepository-1.0/Gst-0.10.typelib:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/gkrellm.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/system-monitor/gkrellm@2.3.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T075716Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/es@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141521Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/net6.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/c++/net6@1.3.14,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T131910Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/it@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141527Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/de@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141520Z

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/gir-1.0/GstNet-0.10.gir:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/gir-1.0/GstController-0.10.gir:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/compiz-plugins-extra.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/fr@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141522Z

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/compiz/plugin/compiz-fusion-extra@0.8.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T050614Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/planner.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/project-management/planner@0.14.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T153425Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/ru@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141530Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/lib/girepository-1.0/GstVideo-0.10.typelib:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/gnome-compiz-preferences.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/compiz@0.8.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T031351Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/es@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141521Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/transmission.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/fr@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141522Z

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/torrent/transmission@1.93,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T162720Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_snippets.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/it@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141527Z

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/gftp.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/de@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141520Z
   pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/gftp@2.0.19,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T075415Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/ccsm.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/compiz/ccsm@0.8.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T041559Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/es@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141521Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_infbrowser.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/es@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141521Z

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/ccsm.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/compiz/ccsm@0.8.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T041559Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/de@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141520Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/gkrellm.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/system-monitor/gkrellm@2.3.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T075716Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/fr@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141522Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/compiz-plugins-main.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/compiz/plugin/compiz-fusion-main@0.8.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T050206Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/it@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141527Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/dialog.mo:

   pkg://openindiana.org/terminal/dialog@1.1,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T065946Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/de@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141520Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_charmap.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/ru@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141530Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/tsclient.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/de@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141520Z

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/remote-desktop/tsclient@0.150,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T163110Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/dcraw.mo:

   pkg://openindiana.org/image/dcraw@8.99,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T052301Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/ru@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141530Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/fr@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141522Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/gnome-compiz-preferences.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/compiz@0.8.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T031351Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/fr@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141522Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/transmission.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/de@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141520Z

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/torrent/transmission@1.93,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T162720Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/gkrellm.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/system-monitor/gkrellm@2.3.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T075716Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/ru@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141530Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/dcraw.mo:

   pkg://openindiana.org/image/dcraw@8.99,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T052301Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/es@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141521Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/lib/girepository-1.0/GstFft-0.10.typelib:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_about.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/fr@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141522Z

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/tsclient.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/remote-desktop/tsclient@0.150,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T163110Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/ru@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141530Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/xsane.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/image/scanner/xsane@0.998,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T164830Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/fr@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141522Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/lib/girepository-1.0/GstTag-0.10.typelib:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/time-slider.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/time-slider@0.2.98,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T125347Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/fr@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141522Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/lib/girepository-1.0/Soup-2.4.typelib:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/libsoup@2.32.2,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T004250Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/net6.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/c++/net6@1.3.14,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T131910Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/fr@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141522Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/gftp.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/it@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141527Z
   pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/gftp@2.0.19,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T075415Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/lib/girepository-1.0/PangoCairo-1.0.typelib:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/pango@1.28.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130406T211219Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/gnome-compiz-preferences.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/compiz@0.8.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T031351Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/de@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141520Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/gnome-compiz-preferences.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/compiz@0.8.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T031351Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/it@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141527Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/ccsm.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/compiz/ccsm@0.8.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T041559Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/fr@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141522Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/gir-1.0/GstSdp-0.10.gir:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/audio/gstreamer@0.10.36,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T020342Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/desktop/gobject/gir-repository@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T140147Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/compiz-plugins-main.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/compiz/plugin/compiz-fusion-main@0.8.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T050206Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/fr@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141522Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_entities.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/fr@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141522Z

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/time-slider.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/de@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141520Z

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/time-slider@0.2.98,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T125347Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/es@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141521Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/compiz.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/compiz@0.8.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T031351Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/es@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141521Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/compiz-plugins-extra.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/es@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141521Z

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/compiz/plugin/compiz-fusion-extra@0.8.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T050614Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/openproj/lib/openproj_ru.jar:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/project-management/openproj@1.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T152026Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/ru@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141530Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/obby.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/it@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141527Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/c++/obby@0.4.7,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T132222Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/xsane.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/image/scanner/xsane@0.998,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T164830Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/es@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141521Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/dcraw.mo:

   pkg://openindiana.org/image/dcraw@8.99,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T052301Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/de@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141520Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/net6.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/c++/net6@1.3.14,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T131910Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/es@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141521Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_entities.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/es@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141521Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/tsclient.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/es@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141521Z

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/remote-desktop/tsclient@0.150,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T163110Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_htmlbar.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/fr@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141522Z

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/compiz.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/compiz@0.8.4,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T031351Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/fr@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141522Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_snippets.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/web/editor/bluefish@2.0.3,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T034315Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/fr@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141522Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/net6.mo:

pkg://openindiana.org/library/c++/net6@1.3.14,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T131910Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/desktop/locale/ru@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141530Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/bluefish_plugin_snippets.mo: