[oi-dev] g++ 4.7 headers issue

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Thu May 30 06:52:02 UTC 2013

On 05/29/13 11:46 PM, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
> "#ifdef __SUNPRO_C" means you are compiling with the Sun/Solaris Studio
> compilers - you could be building on Solaris/illumos or on Linux.

Oh, and before I forget again (though this time I won't have to file bugs
or submit patches like the several previous times I forgot this):

__SUNPRO_C means you are compiling with the Studio *C* compiler.
__SUNPRO_CC means you are compiling with the Studio C++ compiler.

These and other macros predefined by the compilers are listed under the -D
flag in the cc(1) and CC(1) man pages.

Hmm... I may need to fix the <X11/Xfuncproto.h> header again.

	-Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersmith at oracle.com