[oi-dev] review evolution-data-server

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Sat Nov 16 15:06:36 UTC 2013

Hello.

Please, review evolution-data-server component
https://github.com/pyhalov/oi-userland/compare/jds .

I'm bringing it in userland. The intention is to move all necessary
components (at least, gnome2 libs) to userland. This will allow us to
recompile them without head ache. Perhaps, we'll update leaf components
in the process.
The first components I'd like to look at - evolution-data-server (it
blocks bdb update) and gvfs (it blocks samba update).

Testing done: played a bit with evolution. Got crash on startup - like
https://www.illumos.org/issues/237 . Added "-O2"  - crash has gone.
Removed "-O2" - crash didn't reappear...
So, let it be there.