[oi-dev] Apache2 in hipster broken?

Gary Gendel gary at genashor.com
Wed Nov 20 19:58:54 UTC 2013

Sorry, that didn't work long before it hosed.

I also used the sample config with the changes needed to get it running
on my site without success.  So syslog logging and redirections aren't
the problem.

For the time being, I have nginx running, but I'm banging my head
against the wall getting it to work with gallery3.  All the other
packages seem to work reasonably.

Gary