[oi-dev] PostgreSQL 9.3

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Wed Oct 23 18:06:11 UTC 2013

Hello.
After fixing several packaging issues with PG 8.4 I've finished with PG 9.3.

Please, review and comment this:
https://github.com/pyhalov/oi-userland/compare/postgresql84
(Yes, I was too lazy to rename git branch).

There is only one packaging change comparing to 8.4 (/developer package
now depends on /library).

I've looked through contrib modules to make sure that they are correctly
packaged. However, I didn't test all modules.
Missing modules: uuid-ossp (don't have prerequisitive library, can be
added later). IIRC, Lou Picciano had a prototype component for ossp
library.

All PG regression tests except timestamptz are passed.
(if you use pg_regress.sh (Sun addon) to test, don't forget to run it as
postgres system user and add --dlpath=/usr/postgres/9.3/lib/amd64 when
testing 64-bit  PostgreSQL).

Also note, that currently all 64 bit PostgreSQL versions lack PL/Perl
support, because currently we have only 32-bit Perl.
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,