[oi-dev] net-snmp perl support

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Fri Oct 18 13:40:52 UTC 2013

On 10/18/2013 17:24, ken mays wrote:
> Udo,
>
> Please test the new net-snmp packages for ticket review and closure.
>
> Thanks,
> Ken

Hello, Ken.

They are still not committed. Firstly, we would like to create new ISO
before updating net-snmp (because it probably can cause issues with
illumos build). Secondly, after updating net-snmp I'd like to rebuild
dependent packages, but I don't have time now to look after the process.
So, update is likely to be done tomorrow.
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,