[oi-dev] Wiki

Bryan N Iotti ironsides.medvet at runbox.com
Sat Oct 19 17:46:15 UTC 2013

Andrzej,
  I looked through the wiki and most comments have already been deleted by others.

I found one that has been posted today by "Anonymous", but can't delete it.

Could you please double-check my permissions? My username is fedoracoreuser and I registered using ironsides.medvet at gmail.com as my email.

Thanks again,
   Bryan