[oi-dev] Studio/GCC c++ libraries

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Sun Sep 22 18:32:04 UTC 2013

Hello.
I've looked at rtorrent/libtorrent and found out that g++ doesn't like
our library/c++/sigcpp (coming from JDS). I suggest that if I rebuild it
with g++, Studio  will complain. Any suggestions?
People from opencsw faced this problem and if I understand correctly
decided to deliver separate sigcpp in /opt/csw/gxx...
(http://lists.opencsw.org/pipermail/maintainers/2012-March/016235.html
). What will be our approach to this problem? Should we create
/usr/lib/gxx with GCC C++ libraries? Any other ideas?