[oi-dev] python fix

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Thu Sep 5 17:50:11 UTC 2013

On 09/05/2013 19:52, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I think that this commit
> https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/915f0cf9f393b4f3c1c968bfb587669d170bb097
>
> has broken compilation of 32-bit python modules with gcc. I'll
> investigate it further.
>
> Details are here:
> http://www.listbox.com/member/archive/182179/2013/09/sort/time_rev/page/1/entry/2:52/20130905113316:785A6FFA-1640-11E3-946A-F02D7CB1314F/
>

> If it's really the case I'm going to revert this commit tomorrow.
> Are there any objections or alternative patches?

With this commit reverted mercurial feels itself much better. It even
doesn't dump core and passes most of its tests (exceptions are 2
failures  related to the environment (grep unsupported -a option -
https://www.illumos.org/issues/4114) and some strange shell script...

So I'm going to revert it tomorrow and rebuild python and then all its
dependencies in oi-userland:

pkg:/developer/parser/antlr-2
pkg:/developer/versioning/git
pkg:/diagnostic/nmap
pkg:/library/python-2/argparse-26
pkg:/library/python-2/libxml2-26
pkg:/library/python-2/pip-26
pkg:/library/python-2/python-mysql-26
pkg:/library/python-2/setuptools-26
pkg:/library/python-2/subversion
pkg:/library/python-2/tkinter-26
pkg:/mail/fetchmail
pkg:/runtime/python-26/tests
pkg:/text/texinfo
pkg:/web/server/apache-22/module/apache-wsgi-26

and finally, developer/versioning/mercurial
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,