[oi-dev] python fix

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Fri Sep 6 10:25:58 UTC 2013

Hello, people.

I've just fixed python, rebuilt python modules and updated mercurial to
2.7.1.
Mercurial regression tests results:
# Ran 418 tests, 40 skipped, 2 failed.

1 of the failed tests is related to missing grep option (-a), another
seems to be an invalid shell script.

I've also checked that illumos-gate can be built with Sun Studio after
this change.

Also interesting to note that some traces which I've seen on mercurial
faults are similar to packagemanager faults. It would be interesting to
recompile JDS on /hipster to find out if it helps.

As for modules from FEniCS project, please, can you try to recompile
them on the latest /hipster and check if it helps?

--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,