[oi-dev] python fix

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 21:10:31 UTC 2013

Hi Alexander,
I am sorry to bother you but the upgrade to your last build and reinstalled
the python modules of the FEniCS project but I still get a segault at the
generation of code with ffc.
I tried to find the issue but my debugging skills in Python are quite
limited.
Could you advise me on the way to get proper debugging information.
I attached the output of gdb and mdb, is looks quite similar to the bug
filed for the package manager gui.
Thank you.
Best,

Aurelien