[oi-dev] beginners customized distro_const question

Randy S sim.ple at live.nl
Thu Apr 3 14:33:07 UTC 2014

Just so I understand:

The created custom  iso contains solaris.zlib containing /usr , and
solarismisc.zlib containing  /etc, /var, and /opt.

So in my situation  these (the files contained by solarismisc.zlib) get mounted as you explained to   /mnt/misc , which is probably normal.

In this case:
what needs to be done then if you need custom software (packages) to end up in e.g. /etc/test (as in my case) and not to  /mnt/misc/etc/test
in this live boot_archive mount ?

Hopefully somebody can enlighten me.....