[oi-dev] [HEADSUP] Sun Studio-compiled C++ libraries are no longer supported

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Tue Dec 2 18:33:47 UTC 2014

Udo Grabowski (IMK) писал 02.12.2014 21:17:
>> This also obsoletes all packages of the SFE project.
>> Any replacements planned ?
>
> No, it seems I.m wrong, SFE packages depend on oi 151 /dev packages
> and probably cannot be installed on /hipster generally.

There are two possible scenarios:
a) having someone efficiently compile SFE on /hipster. I hope someone
will eventually do it.
b) creating hipster-encumbered repository and add some build logic
(something like
https://github.com/pyhalov/oi-userland/commit/58621ceda839f481c75714f03576f1cbec66e76b
) so that packages in /hipster wouldn't accidently require
packages from hipster-encumbered.

Side note: WTF, github is blocked by russian ISPs. Fuck them all and
especially Roskomnadzor. I need SFE at least for tor :)
---