[oi-dev] [developer] Compiz on hipster.

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 16:31:03 UTC 2014

Compiz appears to work fine but, bizarrely, the
'gnome-appearance-properties' app seems to hang when I click on "Keep
settings", when changing modes ... and as soon as I kill it the desktop
returns to "None" in the settings.

Hmm, a succession of crashes and killing X and I've got it to start in
compiz mode, cheers.